- Location: Didcot
- Salary: £9.00 - £11.70 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 09/11/2017
As a Warehouse Operative you will be responsible for picking goods from the warehouse, organising goods onto pallets and wrapping the pallets ready for delivery.
Days of Work:
Sunday to Friday (Finishing Saturday Morning)
16:00pm to 01:00am with a one hour un-paid lunch.
Overtime may be required and you are expected to complete the all the tasks before finishing for the day.
The first 5 shifts are paid at basic rate, the 6th shift is classed as overtime.
£9.00 per hour
Over time - £11.70 per hour
You are guaranteed 8 hours pay per day. There is an over-time rate for any hours over 8 per day.
This client does work over Christmas and New Year bank holidays however for any bank holidays you will be paid at double time.
There is also a £150 bonus for all candidates who complete the full assignment with no absence, be it authorised or unauthorised. This will get processed at the end of the assignment.
- Pick goods from the warehouse
- Organise goods onto pallets
- Wrap pallets ready for loading and delivery
- General warehouse duties
- General warehouse housekeeping, including sweeping and ensuring no rubbish is left on the floors.
Personal Specification for Warehouse Operative Role:
- Flexible with working times and willing to work overtime at short-notice
- Warehouse experience may be beneficial however full training will be provided on an induction.
- £150 Bonus if you complete the full assignment with no absence, be it authorised of unauthorised.
- Guaranteed 8 hours pay per day.
- Over time and bank holiday pay.
- Paid Induction to the company following the successful completion of your first full week of work.
This role as a Warehouse Operative is a very physical role and you will be working in a cold warehouse.
A full induction will be provided by the client, you will get paid for this following the completion of your first full week at work.
The client is not interviewing for the role and they are looking for candidates to start around the 17th November 2017.
If you are interested in this role as a Warehouse Operative please submit an up to date CV, ensuring all current contact details are included.