Please use the search to find another job.
Afternoon Parcel Handlers
- Location: Kidlington
- Salary: £8.00 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 10/11/2017
As Afternoon Parcel Handler's you will be responsible for ensuring parcels are picked and sorted into the correct places within the warehouse. You will be able to work under pressure, to strict deadlines.
Monday to Friday - 16:00 to 20:00
£8.00 per hour
As Afternoon Parcel Handler\'s, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Order Picking
- Sorting Parcels into correct areas ready for delivery
- Storing the Parcel's into the correct place within the warehouse
- General warehouse duties
- Any other duties requested by team leaders/supervisors/managers
As the ideal Afternoon Parcel Handler you will:
- Have good communication skills
- Be reliable and flexible with working hours, overtime may be required. Especially during busy/peak periods.
- Have good organisational skills
- Be able to work as part of a team as well as independently using your own initiative
- Be able to work under the instruction of team leaders, supervisors and managers
There are multiple vacancies available for the Afternoon Parcel Handler's.
Must be able to Provide 5 years work/activity history and 5 years address history. This is due to security vetting purposes.
If you are interested in this role as Afternoon Parcel Handler's please submit and up to date CV, ensuring all contact detail are included.