LGV C1 (7.5 tonne) Driver
- Location: Witney
- Salary: £9 - £11 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 15/01/2019
You will be delivering products with the LGV C1 (7.5 tonne vehicle) anywhere within the southern region, including London. This will involve lifting.
Start times are normally around 04:00am-06:00am each day. Monday to Friday however Saturday shifts are occasionally available. You will receive a guaranteed 48 hours per week.
Hourly pay rate is £9 per hour with an enhanced rate over eight hours per day.
To be considered for this vacancy you will need the following:
- Full DVLA issued driving licence with LGV C1 (7.5 tonne) entitlement
- Drivers qualification card
- Digital tachograph card
- A good knowledge of drivers hours legislation and working time regulations.
- No more than 6 penalty points
- No DD/DR/IN or TT endorsements
Ideally you will have experience within a similar role however this is not essential.
This vacancy is temporary ongoing, however after a probationary period there may be the opportunity for a full time contract.
To apply for this LGV C1 (7.5 tonne) driver position please submit your CV.