LGV C1 (7.5 tonne) Driver
- Location: Witney
- Salary: £10.50 - £12.50 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 07/11/2018
The role will involve working closely with our clients' despatch team this will involve movement of LGV C1 (7.5 tonne) vehicles to allow for internal movement of stock (pallets, boxes and hanging sets) from building to building, therefore manual handling will be required.
You will be working a Sunday to Thursday week the occasional Friday may be required, working from 14:00pm until 22:00pm.
Hourly pay rate is £10.50 per hour with an enhanced overtime rate for after eight hours per day.
To be considered for this LGV C1 (7.5 tonne) vacancy you will need the following:
- Full DVLA issued driving licence with LGV C1 (7.5 tonne) entitlement
- Drivers qualification card
- Digital tachograph card
- A good knowledge of drivers hours legislation and working time regulations.
- No more than 6 penalty points
- No DD/DR/IN or TT endorsements
Ideally you will have experience within a similar role however this is not essential.
This is an ongoing full time position, however after a probationary period there may be the opportunity for a full time contract with the company
To apply for this LGV C1 (7.5 tonne) driver position please submit your CV.