Class 1 ADR Drivers
- Location: Thame
- Salary: £33000 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 04/12/2018
The full time starting salary is £33,000 per annum + allowances, this will increase over four years to £46,000 per annum + allowances.
The working hours are Monday to Friday 06:00am start, occasional weekends, night shifts and bank holidays as required.
- To drive LGV Cat C+E ADR vehicles as required to destinations throughout the UK, which may require nights out on occasion and working at other depot’s as necessary.
- Carrying out the necessary procedures to ensure that expected standards of quality and safety are maintained and to abide by all current appropriate legislation.
- Delivering medical gasses to hospitals and industrial customers.
- To have industry knowledge, skills and experience.
- LGV Cat C+E licence with 2/3 years LGV experience.
- To have good road network knowledge.
- ADR Licence (Category: Class 2 – Gases in Tanks) with proven experience.
- Basic numeracy and literacy.
For insurance purposes you must have no more than three penalty points. No DD/DR/IN endorsements and have not previously lost your licence.
Must Hold a valid DVLA issued LGV Cat C+E (Class 1) licence and Driver CPC
This is a full time permanent position with our client.
This position is regarded by our client as a safety-critical role.
All safety critical roles are subject to a pre-employment drug test as part of your pre-employment medical. As with the pre-employment medical this is done under strict confidentiality guidelines. If the test proves positive then our client has reserved the right to withdraw any offer made.