Multi-Drop Van Driver
- Location: Kidlington
- Salary: £12.00 - £14.00 per hour
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 09/04/2019
You will be required to complete security vetting prior to the start of the assignment which will require a full five year address history, a full checkable five year employment history, with any gaps fully accounted for and a criminal record check. Vetting will take on average two weeks to come back before the assignment can start.
Hours of work will be 07:00am-17:30pm however this is subject to change and you will need to be flexible with start and finish times to suit the business demand.
The rate of pay for this position is £12.00 per hour plus enhanced overtime rates whilst working via Pertemps.
The job will require you to be able to carry out on average 60 drops per shift.
To be considered for this position you must:
- Have good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Have no more than six penalty points for insurance purposes.
- Have a minimum of one years' proven experience driving vans within a job role.
- Have a valid DVLA issued driving licence with Category B
For more information and to apply for this position, please apply by submitting a detailed and current CV, clearly outlining the last five years of employment history, stating start and end dates for each position in the following format (dd/mm/yyyy-dd/mm/yyyy) and accounting for any gaps in employment.