HGV Class 1 ADR Driver
- Location: Thame
- Salary: £35000 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 04/06/2019
The full time starting salary is £35,000 P/A + company pension (Monthly Pay)
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 44 hour basic working week, 07:00am start time each day however flexibility will be paramount. Occasional weekends will be available however this is optional.
Nights out will be required however these will be carried out on a rotational basis.
A counterbalance forklift licence would be desirable for this position however not essential, as training will be provided should this not be held.
This position will eventually enhance to a driver technician position with full training to be provided, therefore please bear this in mind when applying.
You will be front line and will therefore be customer facing.
To be successful for this position you will be required to pass a driving assessment and a drug and alcohol test.
To be suitable for this position you will:
- Have adequate industry knowledge, skills and experience
- LGV Cat C+E licence with a minimum of 3 years' experience
- Have good road network knowledge
- ADR Licence (Category: Class 2 - Gases) with proven experience
- Have as a minimum basic level numeracy and literacy skills
- Have no more than three penalty points. No DD/DR/IN endorsements and have not previously lost your licence
- Hold a valid DVLA issued LGV Cat C+E (Class 1) licence
This is a full time permanent position.
You will carry out the necessary procedures to ensure that expected standards of quality and safety are maintained and to abide by all current appropriate legislation.
This position is regarded by our client as a safety-critical role.
All safety critical roles are subject to a pre-employment drug test as part of your pre-employment medical. As with the pre-employment medical this is done under strict confidentiality guidelines. If the test proves positive then our client has reserved the right to withdraw any offer made.
Please submit a complete and up to date CV and include copies of your photocard driving licence, digital tachograph card, cpc card and ADR card.