Class 2 HGV Driver
- Location: Kidlington
- Salary: £28000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 14/06/2019
We are looking for an LGV C (HGV Class 2) driver for a company based in Kidlington near Oxford.
£28,000 Per annum plus an annual bonus of £2000
Start date ASAP
Working Hours: 04:00am start, guaranteed 8 hours, job and finish. Monday to Friday.
Occasional Saturdays offered as overtime at £150 per day
- Drive safely and efficiently and within all legal restrictions.
- Manual handling of goods from vehicle on delivery is required.
- To deliver all goods in accordance with the company's internal procedures.
- Checking delivered items against paperwork to ensure correct item has been delivered in the correct quantity and without damage.
- To be responsible for loading of the vehicle and securing of the load within the vehicle.
- To ensure goods are delivered with the highest standard.
- Minimum six points with no DD/DR/IN/CU endorsements.
- Proven experience within a similar role
- A positive, outgoing and customer service attitude.
- 21+ years of age for insurance purposes.
This LGV C (HGV Class 2) vacancy is a Temporary to Permanent role initially via Pertemps.
To apply please submit an up to date CV, along with copies of your driving licence and a DVLA check code.