Please use the search to find another job.
Class Two Adhoc Driver
- Location: Didcot
- Salary: £11 - £18 per hour
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 08/07/2020
Pertemps are currently recruiting a number of Class Two Adhoc Drivers for varying roles throughout Oxfordshire.
The Class Two Adhoc Driver will need:
- Valid DVLA issued Large goods vehicle Class 2 licence
- To be able to communicate in English
- Driver Qualification Card (DQC)
- A can do attitude
- Ability to work to deadlines
- To be flexible in regards to working shifts
The successful Class Two Adhoc Driver will have:
- A maximum 6 points
- Good working knowledge of Tachograph and WTD rules
- Capability of working well under pressure especially in adverse situations. such as accidents or traffic jams.
- Ready to take the initiative and work as part of a team
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
If you would like to speak to us about this Class Two Adhoc Driver role, please click apply or contact James O'Brien in our Didcot branch.