HGV Class Two Driver
- Location: Didcot
- Salary: £11 - £22 per hour
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 14/10/2020
Pertemps Didcot are currently recruiting HGV Class Two drivers for multiple positions around Oxfordshire.
The successful HGV Class Two drivers will be responsible for:
- Unloading the vehicle, ensuring the products and returns are loaded safely and secured to minimize damage
- Driving the vehicle safely and in accordance with the law, within tachograph regulations and driver hour limits
- Following all company Health & Safety guidelines and work to the company Standard Operating Procedures
- Completing deliveries within a safe and timely manner
The HGV Class Two drivers will have:
- Have a maximum 6 points
- DQC (Drivers CPC)
- A digital Tachograph Card
- Previous HGV Class Two experience
Enhanced rates for LTD drivers apply.
If you would like to speak to us about these HGV Class Two driver roles, please click apply or contact James O'Brien in our Didcot branch.