7.5 Tonne HGV Driver
- Location: Kidlington
- Salary: £13.28 - £14.28 per hour
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 20/07/2021
Pertemps Didcot are currently recruiting for a 7.5 Tonne HGV Driver to work for a company based in Kidlington near Oxford. The role will require you to make deliveries and collections with the company vehicle.
Pay rates are:
£13.28 per hour Monday to Friday
£14.28 per hour Overtime (after 8 hours per day) and Saturdays
The successful 7.5 Tonner Driver will be responsible for:
- Working a Monday to Friday week from 08:00am (Start times may vary slightly each day).
- Working in a safe and efficient manner in accordance to company best practices.
- Making deliveries and collections to customers.
As the 7.5 Tonner HGV Driver you will have:
- Good knowledge of Drivers Hours Legislation.
- DVLA Category C1 HGV entitlement.
- No more than 6 penalty points.
- Digital Tachograph and DCPC Card
Saturday shifts may be available.
PPE will be provided & free on-site parking is available.
This is a Covid Secure position.
If you would like to speak to us about this 7.5 Tonne HGV Driver role, please click apply or contact James O'Brien in our Didcot branch.