HGV Driver Class One
- Location: Oxford
- Salary: £15.50 - £33.16 per hour
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 09/09/2021
Pertemps Didcot are currently recruiting a PM Class one HGV driver for a prestigious distribution company based in Oxford. This is a local time critical trunking run. Immediate start following driving assessment.
The successful PM Class one HGV driver will be responsible for:
- Driving the vehicle safely and in accordance with the law and within tachograph regulations and driver hour limits
- Following all company Health & Safety guidelines and work to the company Standard Operating Procedures
- Unloading the vehicle, ensuring the products and returns are loaded safely and secured to minimize damage
The Class one HGV driver will have:
- Have a maximum 6 points
- DQC holder
- A digital Tacho Card
- Previous HGV Class 1 experience
Modern fleet of vehicles
Covid Secure Environment
Free CPC training (terms apply)
Temporary to Permanent positions available for PM shifts.
If you would like to speak to us about this Class one HGV driver role, please click apply or contact James O'Brien in our Didcot branch.