HGV Class 1 Driver
- Location: Abingdon
- Salary: £16.50 - £33.00 per hour
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 14/01/2022
Pertemps Didcot are currently recruiting for a temporary roadway installer to work near Abingdon. The role will require the candidate to have a HGV class one licence.
The successful HGV Class 1 Driver will be responsible for:
- Working a Monday to Friday week from 06:00am each day with nights out.
- Working in a safe and efficient manner.
- Making deliveries to support the HS2 project.
The position will involve working throughout the UK and include at least 3/4 nights out in hotels, no weekends!
The HGV Class 1 Driver will have:
- Good knowledge of Drivers legislation
- Full LGV/HGV (Large Goods Vehicle / Heavy Goods Vehicle) licence
- No more than 6 penalty points
- Digital Tachograph and CPC Card
Pertemps are recruiting for a number of driving positions for this client, all of which will lead to a full time contract. Full training and PPE will be provided.
If you would like to speak to us about this HGV Class 1 Driver role, please click apply or contact James O'Brien in our Didcot branch.