Recruitment Consultant -
- Location: Didcot
- Salary: £25000 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 09/06/2022
Pertemps is the UKs largest independently owned Recruitment Company with over 250 branches nationwide. We are looking for an Experienced Consultant to join our growing team and run one of our longest standing and incredibly successful desks.
This position offers a brilliant opportunity to progress your career in recruitment. We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running, take over the control of our Industrial/Technical desk, build relationships with our incredibly important clients and then of course, work alongside the rest of the team in a collective effort to grow our market-share in and around the South Oxfordshire area.
We are looking for a bubbly individual to join our unique team of consultants who is able to work hard and be part of a fun working environment.
Pertemps have been named as one the UK's Top Companies to work for the last 15 years, we have an excellent reputation not just locally but nationally, we benefit from being the main supporting Agency on many national contracts and work in collaboration with the armed forces for service leavers and, something we are very proud of, have our own driving academy to upskill Drivers!
Recruitment Consultant Requirements:
- Previous Recruitment/Account Management experience of some description
- Excellent customer service skills and business development experience
- Ambitious, tenacious, committed and resilient
- Friendly, bubbly and committed to working hard and striving to reach your full potential
- £25,000 starting salary
- Excellent commission & bonus package, no threshold, you earn on every penny you bill
- Running an already well established Desk
- Company Car
- Genuine career progression opportunities
- Working within a fantastically positive and forward thinking team
- 32 days holiday, increasing 1 day per year for the first 5 years
- Working for one of the UKs leading Recruitment agencies
If you are interested in this Recruitment Consultant position please apply below with an up to date CV.