- Location: Stafford
- Salary: Plus holiday pay for all PAYE Drivers
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 13/10/2020
Our client is looking for HGV1 Drivers to work in Stafford, you will be responsible for:
- Driving a boxed sided Heavy Goods Vehicle, delivering chilled and frozen food/drink to distribution centres nationwide
- Mainly palletised loads but there will be an occasional caged load if you are carrying milk (Very rare)
- You must be prepared to assist with unloading if required
- There are nights out available
To be considered for this HGV1/LGV1/C+E role you will need:
- CE Entitlement
- Digi Card & CPC
- Various start times (must be flexible)
Our prestigious client based in Stafford are looking for HGV1 Drivers who can start from 0001 to 1200 or 1200 to 2359 - Up to 5 drops plus a collection per shift - Average 12-15 hour shifts - Occasional nights out however these are optional
Immediate induction available with view to ongoing work/placed on a rota, potential block bookings through till 2021!
This company offers ongoing regular work. Also includes free parking and a positive and friendly environment.
This work is ongoing for the right HGV1/LGV1/C+E candidate.
LGV1 Self Employed rates start from £13PH, PAYE Rates start from £10PH!
If you are interested in this Class 1 Driving role please apply within