Please use the search to find another job.
- Location: Stoke-on-Trent
- Salary: £10.00 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 13/10/2020
Our prestigious client based in Tunstall are currently looking for a Transport Co-Ordinator, within this role you will be responsible for;
- To co-ordinate all multi mode transport operations and ensure relevant legislation is adhered to.
- Supporting the development of processes to execute operational activities and demonstrate control over carriers utilised ensuring service quality
- Create and tender shipment collection/delivery requirements to predefined carrier base utilising our clients web based system ensuring all costs are accurately captured
Within this role your key tasks will be;
• Tactically planning transport movements for multi modal shipments based on order criteria using set lanes, managing dedicated trucks or through a spot bid process.
• Effectively track and manage Domestic & International collection and deliveries
• To provide a key contact for all stakeholders - customer, supplier, service provider and to ensure the operation runs effectively and to plan.
• Build and maintain strong working relationships with the customer and carriers to ensure all targets are met
Requirements for this role;
• Excellent communication skills – good listener and effective in communicating ideas to support the development of good Customer relationships
• Ability to demonstrate logical thinking
• Strong and effective organising, planning and process work methods
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 07:30 - 17:30
Location: Tunstall, Stoke-on-Trent
Duration: Temporary ongoing
If you are interested in this role please apply within