- Location: Stoke-on-Trent
- Salary: £10.38 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 09/05/2022
Our prestigious client based in Stoke on Trent are currently looking for a Transport Administrator, within this role you will be responsible for;
- Ensuring inbound/outbound paperwork is completed promptly and accurately
- Undertake administrative and filing duties to meet needs of Transport Administration.
- Participate as an effective and willing team member in order to achieve individual and team goals.
Within this Transport Admin role your key tasks will be;
- Scheduling transportation services, planning routes, and assigning drivers.
- Developing and implementing improved transportation administration policies and procedures.
- Complying to transportation regulations and company policies.
Requirements for this Transport Admin role;
- Excellent communication skills
- Good listener and effective in communicating ideas to support the development of good Customer relationships
- Ability to demonstrate logical thinking
- Strong and effective organising, planning and process work methods
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with the customer and carriers to ensure all targets are met
Details of this Transport Admin Role;
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 06:00 - 14:00 then 14:00 - 22:00
Duration: Temp to Perm
If you are interested in this Transport Admin role please apply within