Class 1 Tipper Driver
- Location: Stamford
- Salary: £20000 - £21000 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 10/05/2018
£9.50 - £10.00 Per Hour
Our client require a Class 1 Tipper Driver to join their team on a permanent position.
• Operate HGV / Tipper Lorry and smaller van deliveries as required.
• Liaise with works manager regarding daily schedules.
• Ensure all loads carried are safe and secure.
• Manager work diaries and driving hours.
• Carry out and record daily inspections on vehicle (eg lights, tyres, wheel nuts, oil and water etc) as per truckuk checklist.
• Keep vehicle in presentable state.
• Customer interface.
• Operate machinery (as trained for/where applicable)
• Any other duties as assigned.
• Ensure that all your work practices and those whom you are responsible for are carried out in accordance with SSC health and safety policy.
• Ensure vehicle is in the good working state, ensuring you carry out maintenance checks, report defects and operate within the working directive.
• Drive vehicle in economical way, maximising fuel efficiency and multi drop deliveries.
• Adhere to all quarry regulation at each site.
• Adhere to all customer site rules.
You will need to be a C&E licence holder and CPC trained along with the following attributes:
• Adherence to instruction
• Team player
• Willingness to be away from home if required
Please email your CV or call the office on 01733 294554