Please use the search to find another job.
- Location: Bracknell
- Salary: £8 - £10.50 per hour
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 17/10/2018
Our client provides a 'next day' supply and distribution service through their nationwide network of distribution depots, serving an average of 2220 customers each and every day!
This will be a full-time, ongoing role with the potential for a permanent contact for the right candidate!
Hours of work will be 0600 - 1430, Monday to Friday.
What you will be doing
- Sorting and loading orders into your company vehicle
- Following scheduled delivery routes ensuring to comply with Company procedures
- Keep your vehicle refuelled, maintained and ready for the next delivery run
- Assisting with keeping the depot clean and tidy
- To carefully observe Company procedures regarding accidents and vehicle damage, reporting all incidents without delay
- Regular lifting up to 15kg is required, and occasionally up to 25kg
What we are looking for
- Previous delivery/collection experience, driving up to 3.5 tonne vehicles
- A current full driving licence (a clean licence is preferred)
- Hard working and enthusiastic with a willingness to learn
- Attention to detail and ability to work accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy working with people and offering a first class service to customers
- Effective communication skills
- Delivery driver: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driving License (Preferred)
Please apply now to be considered! Alternatively, call Taylor on 01189598078!