Please use the search to find another job.
- Location: Swindon
- Salary: £45000 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 28/07/2017
- A minimum of a 2:1 Honours Degree in Electronics.
- Coupled with extensive knowledge around Schematic Capture, PCB Layout, Circuit Testing for Product Design, EMC (Electromagnetic Compatibility) and LVD (Low Voltage Directive).
- The ability to design, test and debug SMPS (Switch Mode Power Supply)
- The ability to manage Development and Maintenance of Embedded 'C' and assembler code.
- Familiar with principles of field control firmware with associated analogue and digital electronic hardware with associated analogue and digital electronic hardware for embedded controls in a power electronics/motor control environment.
The day-to-day responsibilities of this role will heavily involve:
- Working closely with the technical teams in order to develop electronic hardware solutions, performing necessary calculations, simulations and tests for the purpose of delivering robust, innovative designs.
- Designing EMC (Electromagnetic Compatibility) and LVD (Low Voltage Directive), whilst carrying out product development, testing and debugging.
- To develop firmware in 'C', assembler or other relevant Hardware Description Language.
- To sustain and support production of the existing technology base.
If you possess the required skills/experience and are interested in the role, please send an up-to-date CV by clicking apply below. One of our consultants will be in contact within 24 hours of application.