- Location: Swindon
- Salary: £23000 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 07/08/2017
- Promptly reacting to tool change-overs efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Undertaking tool repairs/modifications
- Providing general day-to-day support to the management team.
- Contributing to reducing process downtime through providing pro-active support to Manufacturing.
As a Tooling Machinist, your previous employment experience will include:
- Basic Machining skills, e.g. Turning, Milling and Grinding.
- Extensive Knowledge around CNC machining
- The ability to read and interpret Engineering drawings.
- The ability to work unsupervised and independently.
- Experience of working with press tools is desirable, however not essential.
To apply for the role of Tooling Machinist, simply send your CV to www.pertemps.co.uk  or click apply below.