Please use the search to find another job.
- Location: Swindon
- Salary: £25000 - £25500 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 18/10/2017
- Fault Finding/PPM of Mechanical Machinery
- Repair of jigs, fixtures and tooling.
- Providing general Production Support.
- Completion of necessary documentation relating to Maintenance/PPM/Repairs.
In order to be considered for the role of Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, you will ideally possess the following skills/experience:
- A background in Maintenance/Machining/Mechanical Maintenance.
- Familiarity of Pneumatic/Hydraulic systems and machinery.
- The ability to read and understand technical drawings is preferred.
- Basic Welding skills would be advantageous.
- An apprenticeship/qualification in Mechanical Engineering/Machining.
If you meet the criteria above and are interested in the role of Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, please submit your CV by clicking apply below.