Please use the search to find another job.
- Location: Swindon
- Salary: £25000 - £27000 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 24/10/2017
- Frequently liaising with the sales team to ensure that Production targets are met according to customer requirements.
- Quality Control of manufacturing processes and coordinating random inspection of products.
- Liaising with clients to resolve any potential production issues.
- Implementation and monitoring of ISO 9001/Health and Safety issues.
- Materials Control
- Managing Production Operatives, including: holiday requests, disciplinary hearings, performance reviews etc.
In order to be considered for the role of Production Supervisor, you must possess the following skills/experience:
- Excellent Team working and Associate Management skills.
- Able to work under pressure whilst maintaining a logical approach in handling day-to-day Production issues/queries.
- The ability to identify areas of improvement in terms of Production efficiency and suggesting continuous improvement activities to counteract.
- Must be IT Literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- An understanding of ISO 9001/Health and Safety Procedures.
- Previous experience within Manufacturing, ideally within a smaller company.
If you meet the criteria listed above and wish to apply for the role of Production Supervisor, please submit your CV by clicking apply below.