- Location: Swindon
- Salary: £28000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 24/10/2017
- Setting/Operating a range of CNC Equipment, primarily Grinders and EDM Machines.
- Ensuring consistent Quality Checks are regularly carried out in line with company standards.
- Producing stock, standard and "one off" designs.
- Ensure Production Deadlines are met in a timely manner.
- Housekeeping of Machines and ensuring your working area is tidy.
In order to apply for the role of CNC Grinder, you must possess the following skills/experience:
- A background in CNC Machining, ideally tailored to Grinding/EDM.
- The ability to read and interpret technical drawings.
- The ability to work both with a team and independently.
- Preferably an NVQ Level 3 in Manufacturing or Engineering (Not Essential).
If you possess relevant experience and wish to apply for this exciting, new opportunity of CNC Grinder, please submit your CV by clicking apply below.