- Location: Swindon
- Salary: £24000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 30/10/2017
- To conduct random inspections of sub-assemblies/finished products that have been produced via the company manufacturing processes.
- To Manage and take responsibility for ensuring that Production data is analysed and continuous improvement plans are put in place.
- To contribute towards the implementation of new products and engineering change processes for the purpose of Quality Assurance.
- Analysing returned goods and creating customer reports.
- Ensuring that processes relating to the output of new materials, components and services are of a high standard in terms of Quality Assurance.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity of Manufacturing Auditor, you must possess the following skills/experience:
- Quality Assurance, Control or Auditing within a LEAN Manufacturing environment.
- Management of continuous improvement activities with UK and International Suppliers.
- Familiar with using 5S philosophy in daily activities.
- Excellent customer service skills in order to directly interact with a customer base.
- Operation/Programming of a CMM (Coordinate Measuring Machine).
If you possess the required experience and wish to apply for the role of Manufacturing Auditor, please click the apply button below in order to submit your CV.