- Location: Swindon
- Salary: £35000 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 07/11/2017
- Introducing and monitoring of root cause analysis and continuous improvement plans through excellent knowledge and understanding of Quality Tools such as 8D, 5WHY, Ishikawa etc.
- Monitoring of ISO 9001, through internal auditing and maintaining an excellent level of compliance.
- Logging Non-Conformances onto a database coupled with implementing necessary countermeasures.
- Assisting Quality Manager with Quality based projects.
- Ensure FAT (Factory Acceptance Test) activities are completed, often with customers on-site, ensuring that necessary information and data is fed back in a timely manner.
- Taking the lead in managing QTS (Quality Testing System), identifying areas of improvement.
In order to be considered for this exciting opportunity of Quality Engineer, you must possess the following skills/experience:
- Previous Quality Engineering experience within a Manufacturing environment.
- The ability to implement continuous improvement activities using a variety of quality tools.
- Qualified to minimum HNC level in an Engineering related discipline.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications i.e. Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience of working within ISO 9001 Environment and ideally ISO 14001/ISO 18001.
If you meet the criteria above and wish to further develop your career within a dynamic working environment offering constant opportunity for development, please submit your CV by clicking apply below.