Quality Inspector Nights
- Location: Swindon
- Salary: £28000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 13/11/2017
- Providing Assistance to CNC Turners/Millers through by thoroughly inspecting batches/single items.
- Using CMM (Coordinate Measuring Machine) to systematically inspect features of tolerance components.
- Read and Interpret Customer Technical Drawings and ensure that final products are of the highest standard of Quality.
- Using Inspection tools, e.g. Micrometers, Vernier Gauges, Calipers
- Providing Assistance with General Production Queries.
In order to be considered for the role of Quality Inspector, you must possess the following attributes/experience:
- Completion of an Engineering Apprenticeship/Qualification or possess a minimum of 2 years' within a Quality Inspection based role.
- The ability to understand technical drawings/documentation.
- Operating CMM would be desirable (Mitutoyo/Aberlink)
- Must be IT Literate
- The ability to work on initiative and work well in a team.
- Previous experience in working with Aerospace components would be beneficial.
If you meet the criteria and are interested in applying for the role of Quality Inspector, please click apply below to submit your CV.