CNC Miller (Days)
- Location: Swindon
- Salary: £28000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 13/11/2017
- Manufacturing high quality components and working to tight tolerances.
- Ensuring that programs are created/modified in line with customer expectations.
- Setting/Operating CNC Turning Machines.
- Plan material requirements for production, including jigs, fixtures and cutting tools.
- Conducting first and second checks using hand tools and CMM equipment.
In order to be considered for this new and exciting opportunity of CNC Miller, you will ideally possess the following skills/experience:
- The ability to manufacture components to tight tolerances, using hand based quality tools and CMM equipment.
- CNC Setter/Operator experience with the ability to use CAD/CAM software.
- Able to read and interpret technical drawings.
- Experience of using a variety of materials in terms of CNC Machining.
- Excellent team working skills coupled with a friendly, positive attitude towards work.
If you are interested in the role of CNC Miller and meet the criteria listed above, please submit your application by clicking the apply button below. Alternatively, please contact Sam Gill at Pertemps Swindon at firstname.lastname@example.org.