Please use the search to find another job.
Supplier Quality Engineer
- Location: Swindon
- Salary: £25000 - £27000 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 22/11/2017
- Collecting and Analysing supplier/sub-contractor performance, implementing continuous improvement processes where necessary.
- Maintaining quality standards and legislative requirements.
- Working collaboratively with Suppliers to highlight any potential issues with regards to quality.
- Involvement in NPI, focusing on Quality Planning, Parts Approval and obtaining Parts Submission Warrants.
- Providing Assistance in the management of supplier auditing, document control and preventative actions.
In order to be considered for this new and exciting opportunity of Supplier Quality Engineer, you will ideally possess the following skills/experience:
- Previous experience within the Automotive Sector, ideally within Quality Assurance but this is not essential.
- Customer facing experience, focusing on resolving issues and implementing improvements.
- Experience in Quality Assurance planning.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
If you meet the criteria above, and wish to apply for the vacancy of Supplier Quality Engineer, please submit your CV by clicking apply below.