Please use the search to find another job.
- Location: Swindon
- Salary: £8.00 - £8.50 per hour
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 23/11/2017
- Ensuring materials are received in excellent condition and all necessary documentation is complete.
- Operating Reach Truck.
- Storing and correctly labelling raw materials and finished goods.
- Maintaining stock levels to ensure smooth running of Production.
- Preparing items for despatch.
- Complying with Health and Safety procedures at all times.
In order to be considered for this exciting opportunity of Stock Controller, you must ideally possess the following skills/experience:
- 2 years' experience in an Inventory/Stock Control based role, ideally within manufacturing.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- A valid Reach Truck Licence (In Date by 3 years').
- Excellent IT skills (Microsoft Office)
- Good Physical fitness to carry out manual handling based duties.
If you feel that you meet the criteria above, and wish to apply for the role of Stock Controller, please submit your CV by clicking apply below.