- Location: Swindon
- Salary: £35000 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 24/11/2017
- 25 days holiday (plus statutory)
- ICP Bonus
- Personal Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Care
- Death in Service
As a Quality Engineer, your day-to-day duties will be varied but will generally consist of:
- Providing ongoing support to the implementation of 5S systems.
- Root Cause Analysis and Continuous Improvement in 8D format, ensuring utilisation of 5WHY, Ishikawa and other preventative actions.
- Coordinating and managing quality reviews, highlighting concerns where necessary.
- Non Conformance reporting, ensuring data is kept up-to-date, analysed and counter measures put in place.
- Working with customers to lead Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) activities, ensuring data is collected and reported.
In order to be considered for the role of Quality Engineer, you must possess the following skills/experience:
- Previous experience within Quality Engineering in a Manufacturing environment.
- A wealth of experience of working with ISO 9001/ISO 14001.
- Experience of Auditing and using Quality Tools.
- Ideally qualified to a minimum HNC level in an Engineering related discipline.
- Industry experience within Oil and Gas, Renewable Energy or Automotive.
If you meet the criteria above and are interested in applying for the role of Quality Engineer, please send your CV by clicking apply below.