Please use the search to find another job.
- Location: Swindon
- Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 27/11/2017
- To provide continuous support to the entire Milling section, ensuring smooth running of the machines at all times.
- Programming, Setting and Operating multi-axis milling machines.
- Modifying/Amending programs according to drawing requirements.
- Providing ongoing training and support to CNC Minders, ensuring that all Minders are working safely and efficiently.
- Conducting "First Off" Quality Checks and coordinating ongoing Quality Assurance activities.
- General Housekeeping of CNC Machines.
In order to be considered for the role of CNC Miller/Supervisor, you must possess the following skills/experience:
- At least 5 years' experience in a CNC Milling role within Precision Engineering environment.
- A thorough understanding of Quality Assurance, including use of CMM, Micrometres, Vernier Gauges, Calipers etc.
- Time Served in an Engineering Apprenticeship.
- The ability to set, operate and program.
If you meet the criteria above and wish to apply for the role of CNC Miller/Supervisor, please submit your CV to Pertemps by clicking apply below.