Please use the search to find another job.
- Location: Swindon
- Salary: £40000 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 28/11/2017
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Private Health Care
- Personal Pension
- Life Cover
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 Days Holiday (Plus Statutory)
Reporting to the Operations Director, As a Maintenance Manager your day-to-day duties will involve but are not limited to:
- Maintenance of Installation Equipment to ensure equipment availability for Field Service Engineers.
- Ensuring Planned Maintenance activities are complete on buildings and process equipment where required.
- Attending daily production meetings to ensure awareness of customer requirements and Maintenance Activities that may be necessary.
- Liaising with suppliers and contractors for the purpose of ordering spare parts/services.
- Directly managing 2 Workshop Technicians, 1 Administrator and External Contractors.
In order to be considered for the role of Maintenance Manager, you will ideally possess the required Education/Experience:
- Proven experience/knowledge within Mechanical/Electrical Engineering (Backed up with a HNC or Recognised Qualification within Mechanical/Electrical Engineering).
- Knowledge of Siemens or Allen Bradley Industrial Drives and Motion Control Systems.
- A good level of IT Literacy, including MS Office and PPM Software.
- Health and Safety Qualifications and/or Six Sigma Green Belt would be beneficial but not essential.
If you wish to apply for the role of Maintenance Manager, please send your CV by clicking apply below.