Please use the search to find another job.
- Location: Swindon
- Salary: £25000 - £27000 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 04/12/2017
- In House Production Support with Process and Equipment Maintenance (Jigs, Fixtures etc.)
- Design of Production Equipment, e.g. jigs, fixtures, tooling to support the manufacturing of electronic components.
- Using CAD software such as Solidworks to generate complex assemblies and 3D Models.
- PCB Design using Electronic Design Software.
- Mechanical/Electrical Design for various automotive components.
- Ensuring adherence to Quality Standards and general Production Efficiency.
In order to be considered for this exciting role of Production Engineer, you must possess the following skills/characteristics:
- Previous experience within Manufacturing or Mechanical/Electrical Design, ideally within Automotive.
- A good understanding of Electrical/Mechanical equipment and processes within volume manufacturing, e.g. plastic injection moulding, pressing and CNC Machining.
- Basic knowledge of CAD Programming would be beneficial but training will be provided.
- The desire to progress and develop within Engineering in a Precision Manufacturing facility.
If you are interested in applying for the role of Production Engineer, please click apply below to submit your CV and a member of our Technical Recruitment team will be in contact.