Please use the search to find another job.
- Location: Swindon
- Salary: £23000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 22/12/2017
- Personal Pension Scheme
- Free Daily Lunch of choice
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- 25 Days Holiday
- On-Site Facilities
As an Automotive Graduate, your day-to-day duties will be focused around Quality Assurance and consist of:
- Evaluating Supplier Performance, supported by Maintenance/Updating of a Supplier Database.
- Leading Supplier Continuous Improvement activities where required.
- Document Control and Internal Auditing relating to Suppliers.
- Parts Approval and General Quality Planning in relation to New Product Introduction.
- Using various Quality Tools to identify efficiency (Training Provided).
In order to be considered for the role of Automotive Graduate, you must possess the following skills/experience:
- Excellent IT Skills, Including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Previous experience within Supplier Quality/Coordination would be ideal, but not essential.
- A good theoretical understanding of Electronics.
If you meet the criteria above, and wish to apply for the role of Automotive Graduate then please submit your CV by clicking apply below.