Please use the search to find another job.
- Location: Swindon
- Salary: £25000 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 29/12/2017
- Personal Pension Scheme.
- Annual Bonus Scheme.
- Free Daily Lunch of choice.
- 25 Days Holiday (Plus Statutory).
The day-to-day duties of this role will involve:
- Reporting and Analysing Supplier Data to monitor supplier performance and implement continuous improvement activities where necessary.
- Maintaining supplier standards, legislative documentation and general upkeep of the technical library.
- Providing assistance with Parts Approval, Quality Planning and Parts Submission relating to New Product Implementation.
- Providing assistance with internal auditing and document control.
In order to apply for this exciting vacancy of Technical Auditor, you will ideally possess the following skills/experience:
- Supplier Management experience, ideally within the Automotive/Electronics Industry.
- Previous experience in NPI (New Product Introduction), specifically quality assurance and planning activities.
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong analytical skills
If you are interested in the vacancy of Technical Auditor, please send your CV to Pertemps Swindon by clicking apply below and one of our technical consultants will be in contact.