- Location: Swindon
- Salary: £45000 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 09/01/2018
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Private Health Care
- Personal Pension
- Life Cover
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 Days Holiday (Plus Statutory)
Reporting to the Operations Director, as a Maintenance Manager, your day-to-day duties will include:
- Maintenance of Installation Equipment to ensure equipment availability for Field Service Engineers.
- Ensuring Planned Maintenance activities are complete on buildings and process equipment where required.
- Attending daily production meetings to ensure awareness of customer requirements and Maintenance Activities that may be necessary.
- Liaising with suppliers and contractors for the purpose of ordering spare parts/services.
- Directly managing 2 Workshop Technicians, 1 Administrator and External Contractors.
In order to apply for the role of Maintenance Manager, you will ideally have the following Educational background/experience:
- Proven experience/knowledge within Mechanical/Electrical Engineering (Backed up with a HNC or Recognised Qualification within Mechanical/Electrical Engineering).
- Knowledge of Siemens or Allen Bradley Industrial Drives and Motion Control Systems.
- A good level of IT Literacy, including MS Office and PPM Software.
- Health and Safety Qualifications and/or Six Sigma Green Belt would be beneficial but not essential.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in applying for the role of Maintenance Manager, please send your CV to www.pertemps.co.uk or click apply below.