Please use the search to find another job.
- Location: Swindon
- Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 09/01/2018
- Free Daily Lunch
- Personal Pension Scheme
- 25 Days Holiday (Plus Statutory)
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- On-Site Facilities
As an Electronics Graduate, you will receive excellent training and development opportunities. Your day-to-day duties/responsibilities will include:
- Write, Debug and Test Programs for Product Measurement/Test Equipment.
- Perform Device/New Hardware correlation and capability analysis.
- Design, Layout, Manufacture and Populate circuit boards and other mechanical/electrical hardware.
- Assist in calibration and control of Design, Measuring and Test Equipment.
- Work with the Quality Assurance/Failure Analysis team to resolve and report on Quality related issues.
In order to be considered for the role of Electronics Graduate, you must possess the following experience/educational background:
- Degree or Equivalent in Electronics Engineering
- Ideally some work experience, focusing on Electronics Test and Design.
- A good understanding of PCB Design/Programming.
- The ability to think logically and methodically under pressure is essential.
If you meet the criteria for the role of Electronics Graduate, please send your CV to www.pertemps.co.uk and a Technical Consultant will be in contact.