Please use the search to find another job.
- Location: Swindon
- Salary: £28000 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 22/01/2018
- Interpretation of Component Drawings, ensuring that products are manufactured to company standards.
- Systematic Checking of components with various tolerances, using state of the art measuring equipment.
- Coordinating the operation/running of CMM (Coordinate Measuring Machines).
- Carrying out routine audit checks on batches.
- Providing General Production Assistance in terms of Quality Assurance.
In order to be considered for the role of Quality Inspector, you must possess the following traits/experience:
- Served time in an Engineering Apprenticeship or experience in a Turning/Milling/Mechanical Inspection role.
- Able to understand Engineering drawings and symbols.
- Experience in using CMM (Aberlink/Mitutoyo) would be beneficial but not essential.
- Good IT Competency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- The ability to work diligently and unsupervised coupled with team working skills.
If you meet the criteria above and wish to apply for the role of Quality Inspector, please submit your CV by clicking apply below or contact Sam Gill at Pertemps Swindon (Engineering Division).