Please use the search to find another job.
Aerospace Quality Checker
- Location: Swindon
- Salary: £28000 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 23/01/2018
- Carrying out structured quality checks for specialist components of various tolerances, using various hand tools and CMM (Coordinate Measuring Machine).
- Reading and Understanding customer drawings to ensure full compliance to customer specification.
- Providing General Production Support to Milling/Turning sections, carrying out 1st/2nd checks.
- Liaising with various internal departments to resolve and respond to Production/Quality related queries.
In order to be considered for this exciting vacancy of Aerospace Quality Checker, you must possess the following skills/background:
- A recognised qualification in Mechanical Engineering, Time Served as an Engineering Apprentice or a wealth of experience in Quality Inspection within a Manufacturing environment.
- The ability to read and interpret Engineering drawings and symbols for the purpose of ensuring adherence to customer specification.
- Experience in operating CMM would be a big advantage.
- The ability to work well within a team and a dynamic working environment.
- To be able to work well on initiative and independently where required.
If you possess the required experience and are interested in the vacancy of Aerospace Quality Checker, please send your CV by clicking apply below and a Technical Consultant will be in contact.