Please use the search to find another job.
Quality Engineer (FTC)
- Location: Swindon
- Salary: £30 - £35 per hour
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 23/01/2018
- Provide direct support to the Quality Manager on all quality related issues, ensuring smooth transition to AS9100 Rev.D
- Regulate and ensure adherence to the QMS (Quality Management System) in terms of document control and identification, storage, protection, retrieval, retention and disposal of records.
- Assisting with supplier management, maintaining, evaluating and reporting supplier data for the purpose of Quality Assurance.
- Emphasise and increase awareness of customer requirements throughout the operation.
- Work towards targets set by Quality Manager.
In order to be considered for the vacancy of Quality Engineer (Aerospace), you must possess the following skills/experience:
- Previous experience within Quality Engineering, specifically within Aerospace focusing on adherence to AS9100 Rev D. Experience in AS9100 Rev D. is ESSENTIAL.
- The ability to interact with suppliers, ensuring that relevant data is collected, analysed, reviewed and actioned according to service level agreements.
- The ability to support, manage and suggest continuous improvement activities for QMS.
- An Engineering based qualification is preferred but not essential.
To apply for this new and exciting vacancy of Quality Engineer, please send an up-to-date CV by clicking apply below and a Technical Consultant will be in contact.