Please use the search to find another job.
- Location: Swindon
- Salary: £16640 - £17000 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 26/01/2018
- Providing day-to-day assistance to CNC Setters/Operators with loading and unloading of raw materials.
- Providing general Production support, ensuring housekeeping of the machines in terms of monitoring cooling and oil levels.
- Disposing of waste produced by the machines and emptying bins to standard company procedures.
- Giving support and covering other areas of manufacturing where required.
In order to be considered for the role of Production Operative, you must possess the following skills/experience:
- A wealth of experience within a Mechanical Production Environment.
- Previous Machining experience.
- The ability to follow manual handling/health and safety procedures at all times.
- A "Hands on" approach and the ability to follow process at all times.
If you meet the criteria above and are interested in the role of Production Operative, please click apply and send your CV to www.pertemps.co.uk.