Please use the search to find another job.
- Location: Swindon
- Salary: £37820 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 31/01/2018
- Primary Responsibility for planned and reactive maintenance activities, ensuring that necessary continuous improvement activities are put in place according to production requirements.
- Performing root cause analysis using LEAN Manufacturing techniques for any Production related issues.
- Ensuring that all maintenance related documentation is complete in line with company standards.
- Ensure adequate resource in terms of spare parts.
- Assist in upgrading and installation of brand new equipment.
In order to be considered for the role of Maintenance Engineer, you must possess the following experience:
- Electrical based Maintenance experience within Manufacturing (Allen Bradley, Siemens)
- A HND/HNC in Electrical Engineering.
- Experience within Manufacturing and responsibility for PPM and Reactive Maintenance activities.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
If you meet the criteria in relation to the vacancy of Maintenance Engineer and wish to apply, please send your CV to www.pertemps.co.uk by clicking apply below.