Class 2 ADR Driver
- Location: Theale
- Salary: £25262 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 09/07/2019
Based in Theale, you will be responsible for ensuring safe and timely distribution of land fuels to customers all over the UK!
At least 40 hours per week!
Benefits package: Matched Pension Contribution (max 6 %) Health and Dental care insurance, Gym memberships etc
NO NIGHTS OUT!
You will be responsible for;
- Must be flexible, willing and able to work across a 7 day pattern and to work increased hours during peak periods.
- Responsible for collection of products at strategic supply points.
- Acting as an ambassador for the company at all times.
- Ensuring the vehicle is in a safe and legal condition to the best of their ability.
- Responsible for loading and discharging in a sensible manner in line with company policy & procedures.
- Friendly and courteous behaviour to be displayed at all times.
We are looking for the following essential criteria:
- 2 years’ experience of driving HGV Vehicles & Multi Drop experience.
- HGV Class C (2) is essential
- ADR Class 3 & Tanks Essential
- Driver Qualification Card
- Digital Tacho Card
- Strong oral and written communication
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong values & ethos regarding Health & Safety
We are looking for the following desirable criteria:
- Full, Clean driving licence
- Experience working with hazardous liquid products
- Willingness and ability to work across a 7 day shift pattern is essential.
- Willingness to work increased hours during peak trading times is essential.
- Willingness to be redeployed to alternative depot locations in close proximity as required on an ad hoc basis is essential.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now!