- Location: Kingston upon Hull
- Salary: £9.00 - £12.00 per hour
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 10/08/2018
Our client based in Hull City Centre is a friendly, relaxing, down to earth, professional hair salon that focuses on delivering an excellent customer experience.
We have a great team of stylists & assistants that enjoy working together, in a newly refurbished on trend, modern salon. We are professional yet we like to have a lot of fun and aim to create a great atmosphere for our clients, so they have a truly enjoyable and fun experience.
What we are looking for
- We are looking for the right candidate to fit in with our salon brand and be part of our creative team.
- Qualified in hairdressing either Level 2 or 3 NVQ equivalent
- Must be currently working as a hair stylist or have worked as a stylist in the last year
- A minimum of 1 year's qualified experience
- Someone who is fun & outgoing with a positive attitude
- Love being a hairdresser and enjoy being part of a creative team
- A passion for hairdressing and all things creative
- A love of learning, evolving and sharing skills
- Knowledge of both cutting and colouring hair
- Able to deliver excellent customer service
- Team member and family values
- We're looking for talent and personality!
What we can offer
- Excellent in-house training to improve all aspects of your hairdressing
- L'Oreal training courses - we are a L'Oreal salon and often go on training to the academy in Leeds
- L'Oreal in house training with a L'Oreal technician
- Photoshoots and creative work - we do professional shoots to showcase our work
- Competitions - Entering national competitions
- Work within a creative and ambition team that are always pushing forward and educating ourselves with the latest trends
- Excellent pay and will be dependent on experience
- Uncapped bonus scheme
Are you a qualified hairdresser?
Have you got 1 years qualified hairdressing experience?
Are you looking for part time hours?
Please apply online and attach your most up to date CV or alternatively email it direct to firstname.lastname@example.org