Please use the search to find another job.
- Location: Hornsea
- Salary: £10.00 - £11.00 per hour
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 07/02/2019
Pertemps Hull are currently recruiting for a Semi-Skilled Operative to work in East Riding of Yorkshire, your day to day duties will include:
- Assisting skilled operatives in the fitting of relevant components of the buildings in order to create a quality finished product. Components include fitting of windows, doors etc.
- Usage of hand held power tools in an approved manner
- Responsible for a clean and tidy work area, and basic health and safety standards within the workplace
- Preparing for the refurbishment of buildings by dismantling old or damaged materials for replacement
To be considered for this exciting Semi-Skilled Operative role, you will need the following experience:
- Skilled Production background, approx. 3 years+
- Must have PPE incl. safety boots, high viz, gloves, hard hat and glasses
- Must have own transport due to the location of the client
Our client is looking for a Semi-Skilled Operative to join a busy team in the day to day running of the business. The successful applicant must have previous experience within a skilled Production sector and be able to handle ongoing manual work which at times may be of a strenuous nature.
Monday to Friday: 8am till 4:30pm
This role is on a Temp to Perm basis for the right candidate
If you are interested in applying to this Semi-Skilled Operative role, please click apply now below or call Stefan in the Hull office for further information