- Location: Kingston upon Hull
- Salary: £15500 - £16010 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 15/08/2019
Salary: £15,500 - £16,100 per annum
Location: Hull City Centre
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am till 5:30pm with one late shift required per week once you have been signed off from pre-employment screening checks.
Pertemps Hull are currently recruiting for a Volume Processor to work at our ever expanding client based in Hull City Centre. The successful applicant will be pivotal in providing high quality customer service to customers looking to re-mortgage their properties.
As a Volume Processor, your duties will include:
- Liaise with customers, clients, institutional lenders, borrows and legal firms throughout the service process, always maintaining a professional and approachable telephone manner
- Liaise with legal teams to ensure service levels are met
- Liaise with various financial institutions in order to obtain relevant information
- Input all data of correspondence onto the computerised system specific to individual - customer accounts and ensuring it is accurate at all times
To be considered for this Volume Processor role, the following will be required:
- Previous experience working within a customer service or call centre position is essential
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Experience of working in a high volume environment
- Competent in the use of computers e.g. Microsoft Office etc.
If you're interested in applying for this exciting Volume Processor role, please send your up to date CV to email@example.com or call the Pertemps Hull Office on 01482 425220