Please use the search to find another job.
Customer Service Process
- Location: Kingston upon Hull
- Salary: £16010 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 13/09/2019
Start Date: 14th October
Salary: £16,010 per annum
Location: Hull City Centre
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am till 5:30pm with one late shift required per week once you have been signed off from pre-employment screening checks.
Pertemps Hull are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Processor to work at our ever-expanding client based in Hull City Centre. The successful applicant will be pivotal in providing high-quality customer service to customers looking to re-mortgage their properties.
As a Customer Service Processor, your duties will include:
- Liaise with customers, clients, institutional lenders, borrowers and legal firms throughout the service process, always maintaining a professional and approachable telephone manner
- Liaise with legal teams to ensure service levels are met
- Liaise with various financial institutions in order to obtain relevant information
- Input all data of correspondence onto the computerised system, specific to individual customer accounts and ensuring it is accurate at all times.
To be considered for this Customer Service Processor role, the following will be required:
- Previous experience working within a customer service or call centre position is essential
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Experience of working in a high-volume environment
- Competent in the use of computers e.g. Microsoft Office etc.
- The client cannot offer employment to anyone who has holidays within the first 4 weeks of the start date due to the impact it would have on the training provided.
- First week of training will be held in Leeds so you will be required to travel there and back every day, however all travel expenses will be paid for via the client
If you're interested in applying for this exciting Customer Service Processor role, please send your up to date CV to email@example.com or call the Pertemps Hull Office on 01482 425220