- Location: Goole
- Salary: £8.55 per hour
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 11/10/2019
Hourly Rate: £8.55ph
Hours: PT (20 hours per week) - Monday to Friday - 4pm till 8pm
Pertemps Hull are currently recruiting for an Operations Processor to work at our well-established and prestigious client based in Howden.
The successful Operations Processor will be required to work within the warehouse, ensuring materials are sorted and processed in a quick, precise manner:
- Represent the company in a professional and efficient manner in order to increase customer satisfaction
- Process all incoming and outgoing shipments in line with company compliance procedures
- Scan shipments
- Ensure all actions are completed quickly and efficiently.
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail.
- Manual lifting of shipments is required.
- Adhere to all company Health & Safety, Quality, Security and Environmental compliance standards which also includes the working time directive.
- A computer system will be required to be used during the pursuit of your duties.
- Plan and prepare working practices ensuring maximum efficiency.
- Manage day to day workload and seek support when required.
- Company Uniform and ID pass must be worn at all times.
- Ensure warehouse is left in a clean and tidy condition after end of shift
- Support and promote company corporate image through well-maintained appearance.
- Adhere to legislation including Health and Safety, Working Time Directive regulations etc.
- Provide administrative and operational tasks, necessary to ensure the correct functioning of the Service Centre.
- Adhere to all company procedures.
Please note: You MUST have transport due to the remote location of the client.
If you are interested in applying for this exciting Operations Processor role, please apply online or email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org