Warehouse Operative with FLT (C/B)
- Location: Stallingborough
- Salary: £8.35 - £12.53 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 05/02/2020
The ideal candidate for this Warehouse Operative with FLT (C/B) position must have the following:
- Excellent verbal communication.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Supervisors and Co-‐Workers.
- Ability to function well as part of a team.
- Diligent attention to detail and attention to safety.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- To be adaptable and flexible in your approach to work.
- To perform any reasonable request from Manager / Supervisors.
- Experience of working in a Warehouse environment.
- Fork Lift Certificate (Counter Balance)
- First Aid Certificate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Taking delivery of goods and supplies.
- Storing of goods.
- Preparation of stock / order picking.
- Loading of stock by hand or forklift.
- Assisting with stock taking.
- Keeping Warehouse and work area clean and tidy.
- Loading and unloading of goods from vehicle.
- Stacking of goods in correct storage bays.
- Stacking of empty pallets. Order Picking (involves regular repetitive light, medium and heavy lifting > 30kg bags / boxes.
If you're interested in applying for the Warehouse Operative with FLT (C/B), please click apply now or send your most up to date CV email@example.com
*Warehouse Operative with FLT (C/B) is on a Temp to Perm basis for the right candidate*
*This company operates a Drugs and Alcohol Policy*